Just a little girl qwoping her way through life- in style c:

Monday, July 23, 2012

Tanzy's Top Trends for the Fall~


I figured my first post ought to be about what trends and stuff that I'm really looking forward too~ This may/may not reflect what other people/society thinks and that's alright, because this is my personal opinion alright? So without further ado, here are Tanzy's Top 13 Trends!! Listed in no particular order c:
And guys I'm super duper sorry about the layout- I'm still trying to figure out Blogger. Please bear with me!! Dx
1. Pastels
So I've always loved pastels- pastel EVERYTHING and I'm really looking forward to wearing a lot more pastels too! A big favorite of mine are pastel jeans- like these!
Bullhead Black Destroy Color Skinniest Jeans in Lilac Heather- $54.50 at PacSun
2. Leggings
I've seen some really really awesome printed leggings lately! They looks so cool c: 
Galaxy Purple Leggings ($77.71) and Beetlejuice Leggings ($77.71) at Black Milk Clothing
3. Printed Jeans
Skinny jeans with cool prints! My favorite are;
Bullhead Black Camilla Floral Printed Jeans- $54.50 at PacSun, Religion Skinny Jeans with Union Jack Print- $107.71 at Asos.com 










4. Denim Vests/Jackets
actually picked a really awesome one up at F21 recently and I can't stop wearing it! Its so versatile and goes with practically anything! Very 80's revival/ Jem and the Holograms c: 
Rhinestone Denim Vest- $27.80 at Forever 21
5. Tights!
I've really wanted to wear tights a lot more often now~ I just need to get some cool ones! Ombre/Gradient tights have really been calling my name.
BZR Ombre tights in Navy- $50.00 at BZR Shop on                Etsy Smilies Hosiery- $25.90 at Black Milk Clothing
6.CATS
Okay so maybe this shouldn't really be here but I've been liking cat things a lot. T-shirts, anything [except cat ears. . .Thats kinda weird to me] But yeah I really really love cats.
Rainbow and White Kitty Sweater ($65.00) at Pretty Snake by JAS Etsy 
7. Creepy-Cute
This style has actually been sweeping the Asian countries- Japan especially. Basically pastels and black with eyeballs and bats and stuff. Its pretty cool heh heh. Other names I've seen it being called is "Pastel Grunge" and "Bittersweet".
Pink and Black Coord (Cannot find name/price) at Peace Now San Francisco, Lavender Sweater at Listen Flavor










8. Creepers
I want these shoes. Pretty much 'nuff said haha c: They seem really versatile and clunky and I really like clunky shoes.
Black Suede Mondo Creepers ($70.00) and White Leather with Black Interlace Mondo Creepers ($70.00) at T.U.K Shoes








9. Boots
I've always loved boots- I have a pair of pastel pink Dr. Martens and I absolutely love them!!
Dr. Marten Pastel Pink Boots (Discontinud) and Dr. Marten's Blake in Black ($125.00) at Dr. Marten's USA










10. Heels
I've made it a goal for the school year to wear more heels! There are just a buncha cool ones hehe c: 
The Challenger- Haus of Price ($359.95) and Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike CMYK ($169.95) at Solestruck







11. Socks and heels!
Pretty prominent in Asian countries, a lot of girls wear heels and socks and I think it looks really adorable ;W; I wish I saw it more often in the US.

12. Beaded Headbands
I wear em like a hippie-headband because my hair is really short but its a simple way to add another level to your outfit! Quick and easy!

13. Shadow-Liner
Basically like a really fat and soft eyeliner. Its really easy to just smudge on and I love how it makes my eyes look! Great for those rushed morning!

Thank you for reading my Top 13 Trends! Keep your eye out for a tutorial! I'll be showing how to DIY more than a few items on this list. .  . :')
Until next time, 
TxT






No comments:

Post a Comment