Just a little girl qwoping her way through life- in style c:

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Back from Hiatus and info on SCAD!

Hey guys, I'm back!
This is basically going to be a write up on my experience at SCAD's Summer Seminar program for high schoolers c:
For those who don't know, SCAD, the Savannah College of Art and Design is one of the top art schools in the county. Originally located in Savannah, GA they have now opened up campuses in Hong Kong, Lacoste,  and now in Atlanta, GA.
I went to a program called "SCAD Summer Seminars" which basically is a week-long camp for students in high school, who are interested in learning more about the arts and SCAD. You choose 2 different classes to take throughout the week in different art-subjects (i.e painting, illustration, photography etc.) I took 2 fashion classes, Fashion Illustration and Fashion:Textiles for Garments or something like that. LET ME TELL YOU. I learned sooooooooooo much. It was a great program and I'd definitely recommend it to ANYONE.
You can learn more about SCAD and the Summer Seminars here

Also, my room mate was the absolute best. She's so cute and adorable and so nice c:
She has a fashion blog too! She post a lot of cool stuff so check it out eh?
Fabric and Old Lace 

So I'm pretty tired and stuff so I think I'm going to go and pass out xD
Kisses!
TxT

No comments:

Post a Comment